Megan C. Wells facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box Grandparent and grandchildren reading a book

Are you seeking guardianship of a loved one?

Get compassionate representation

Do you have a loved one that is not being cared for properly? Perhaps you are a grandparent who is seeking temporary or permanent care of your grandchildren.


With the best interests of the children in mind, you will get the respectful legal guidance you need to help navigate you through this emotional time.


Whether you are facing a situation where there is an amicable agreement regarding guardianship or you need a court to make the determination, we are here to help. Contact us today and put our experience to work for you.

When a parent is deemed unfit or is unwilling to care for their children, the responsibility often falls to a family member to step in and take over guardianship. If you have found yourself in this situation, you'll want the legal power to make the important decisions that come along with child rearing.


Ensure that the children are protected and get the compassionate legal guidance you need to help you through this situation.

Nothing matters more to you than your loved ones. Explore your options and get the support you need to act in the best interests of the children.

Email us today





Call today to schedule a

personal consultation to

discuss your legal rights.



Nothing matters more than the WELL-BEING OF CHILDREN.